Are you having problems with your toilet? We have put together a list of reasons why you should invest in a new one:
- Cracks in the Tank or Bowl – When your toilet starts to develop a crack in either the tank or the bowl, it is most likely time to replace it. Letting this issue linger means you will have to deal with unpleasant smells, water leaks, and a hefty water bill due. You can consult a plumber if you are not sure about making the replacement.
- Your Toilet is Old – There have been many developments over the past few decades to make toilets work better. Having an older toilet means having a toilet that uses too much water and is often harder to clean. By replacing it, you will see a smaller utility bill every month.
- Wobbly Toilet – A wobbly toilet should be a cause for concern. If a loose bolt is the source of the problem, this can be fixed by yourself or by a plumber. On the other hand, if your toilet rocks back and forth from years of use or corrosion, it is time to replace your toilet.
Whether you are having toilet problems or are seeking sewer and drain cleaning in High Ridge, MO, you can rest assured the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service will assist you.
Toilet clogs may seem embarrassing, but they are just a part of life. Here are three common reasons why your toilet may be clogged:
- Someone Flushed the Wrong Thing – There are only two things you should be flushing down your toilet – waste and toilet paper. If you start flushing floss, cotton balls, feminine products, and adult personal wipes, you will eventually have to deal with a clog in your toilet. Talk to everyone in your family and make sure they know what is flushable.
- Low-Flow Toilets – There are a vast array of low-flow toilets available and some work better than others. If you have an older low-flow toilet, you are at risk for developing clogs. When you find yourself having to flush multiple times before you clear the bowl, consider upgrading to a newer toilet.
- Flapper Problems – The flapper on your toilet is there to ensure that you can flush the toilet. When the flapper does not open correctly, it causes a weak flush. When this happens, you will not have enough water to move everything along. You can have a plumber come to your home to take care of this issue.
Keep the pipes clean and flowing correctly with help from a plumber in Arnold, MO. The team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service is ready to assist you with a variety of plumbing problems.