There is a wide array of reasons why your drain might clog. Here are some of the problems you may be dealing with right now:
- Sewage Baking Up – Have you noticed that sewage is heading the wrong way down your pipes? If the answer is yes, then you should call a plumber as soon as possible. It could be as simple as a small clog in the sewer line or it could be the sign of a massive problem.
- Large Water Bills – If your water bill has been higher than usual, it could be a sign that you are dealing with a hidden leak. When you have your drain cleaned, a member of our team will take a look at the pipes to ensure that everything is running correctly.
- Drains Moving Slowly – When your drains are moving slowly, it is typically a sign of a clog. If only one drain is giving you problems, then it may be a simple clog within that specific drain. If you are noticing issues throughout the house, then you may have a clog in your sewer line.
When it comes to drain cleaning services, you can count on the plumbers in Arnold, MO, at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service. Our team is ready to help you keep your drain pipes clean at all times.
Owning a septic system means being mindful of the things that go down the drain. We have put together a small list of things you should never flush or put down the sink:
- Chemicals – Getting chemicals in your septic system is problematic, as it will destroy the bacteria in your tank and possibly cause damage to your tank. These chemicals include bleach, old fuel, and any harsh cleaners that you use around the house.
- Food – From coffee grounds to bacon grease, there is a lot of food that should never enter your septic system. Many food items will not break down properly and can get stuck in the pipes or your drain field. You should put a strainer on your sink and never install a garbage disposal.
- Personal Care Products – There are many “flushable” personal care products available that should never go down your septic system. This list includes tampons, wipes, and sanitary napkins. Instead of flushing these items, place a trash can in your bathroom next to the toilet and let guests know that you should not flush anything aside from waste and toilet paper.
Whether you need help with your septic system or are just looking for a talented plumber, you can trust the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service. Our specialists can help you with your plumbing in Fenton, MO, as well as the surrounding communities.