Lower your energy bills and do your part to help save the environment when you go green in your home. We have put together a small list of tips to help you change the way you use water in your home:
- Invest in Low-Flow Fixtures – The term “low flow” tends to scare many people, but there are many new efficient low-flow fixtures out there that work better than their older counterparts. You can replace your toilet, sink, or showerhead with low-flow options, as well as retrofit older fixtures.
- Choose a Tankless Water Heater – An easy way to go green in your home without a lot of stress is to have a tankless water heater installed. Not only do these systems work quickly and more efficiently than traditional water heaters, but they will also help you save space in your home.
- Replace Old Appliances – How long have you had your old washing machine or dishwasher? If you have had them for many years, you should consider purchasing a more efficient unit. Systems with Energy Star ratings can help you reduce water use by over 50 percent.
If you are concerned about the efficiency of your plumbing system, you can rely on the specialists at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service to help you. Our plumbers in Arnold, MO, offer new installation and repair services to improve and upgrade your system.
Pumping and cleaning your septic tank is important for any homeowner. Here are three reasons why you need to have your tank pumped and cleaned:
- Drain Backup – Have you noticed that you are dealing with frequent backups? If backups happen more than you would like, then it is likely that you need to have your septic system pumped. When you do not have your system pumped, you can damage the drain field and eventually destroy your tank.
- Bad Smells – When you notice bad smells coming from your sinks and toilets, you should consider having your tank pumped and cleaned. While working on your system, our team can inspect each part to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- Scheduled Maintenance – Keeping up with regular maintenance is essential for people who use septic tanks. When you make sure that you have scheduled your maintenance services, you can ensure that your system will continue to work properly for many years to come.
Work with the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service when you need help with your septic system in Fenton, MO. Our team is licensed and certified to perform comprehensive septic system inspections, so you can rest assured that we will be able to assist you with your needs.