Pumping and cleaning your septic tank is important for any homeowner. Here are three reasons why you need to have your tank pumped and cleaned:
- Drain Backup – Have you noticed that you are dealing with frequent backups? If backups happen more than you would like, then it is likely that you need to have your septic system pumped. When you do not have your system pumped, you can damage the drain field and eventually destroy your tank.
- Bad Smells – When you notice bad smells coming from your sinks and toilets, you should consider having your tank pumped and cleaned. While working on your system, our team can inspect each part to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- Scheduled Maintenance – Keeping up with regular maintenance is essential for people who use septic tanks. When you make sure that you have scheduled your maintenance services, you can ensure that your system will continue to work properly for many years to come.
Work with the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service when you need help with your septic system in Fenton, MO. Our team is licensed and certified to perform comprehensive septic system inspections, so you can rest assured that we will be able to assist you with your needs.
There is a wide array of reasons why your drain might clog. Here are some of the problems you may be dealing with right now:
- Sewage Baking Up – Have you noticed that sewage is heading the wrong way down your pipes? If the answer is yes, then you should call a plumber as soon as possible. It could be as simple as a small clog in the sewer line or it could be the sign of a massive problem.
- Large Water Bills – If your water bill has been higher than usual, it could be a sign that you are dealing with a hidden leak. When you have your drain cleaned, a member of our team will take a look at the pipes to ensure that everything is running correctly.
- Drains Moving Slowly – When your drains are moving slowly, it is typically a sign of a clog. If only one drain is giving you problems, then it may be a simple clog within that specific drain. If you are noticing issues throughout the house, then you may have a clog in your sewer line.
When it comes to drain cleaning services, you can count on the plumbers in Arnold, MO, at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service. Our team is ready to help you keep your drain pipes clean at all times.
Owning a septic system means being mindful of the things that go down the drain. We have put together a small list of things you should never flush or put down the sink:
- Chemicals – Getting chemicals in your septic system is problematic, as it will destroy the bacteria in your tank and possibly cause damage to your tank. These chemicals include bleach, old fuel, and any harsh cleaners that you use around the house.
- Food – From coffee grounds to bacon grease, there is a lot of food that should never enter your septic system. Many food items will not break down properly and can get stuck in the pipes or your drain field. You should put a strainer on your sink and never install a garbage disposal.
- Personal Care Products – There are many “flushable” personal care products available that should never go down your septic system. This list includes tampons, wipes, and sanitary napkins. Instead of flushing these items, place a trash can in your bathroom next to the toilet and let guests know that you should not flush anything aside from waste and toilet paper.
Whether you need help with your septic system or are just looking for a talented plumber, you can trust the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service. Our specialists can help you with your plumbing in Fenton, MO, as well as the surrounding communities.
Are you noticing that the fixtures in your bathroom are no longer running properly? If you own an older home, it may be time to update your bathroom. Take a look at these common issues:
- Water Problems – Have you noticed that your sink faucet is constantly dripping or that your bathtub leaks every time you fill it for a bath? These issues may be signs that your hardware seals are worn out. Problems with slow drains in the sink, shower, and bathtub may also be related to old hardware.
- Mold Issues – When you are constantly having problems related to mold on your floors, walls, and around the tile, you may be dealing with water that is not in the right place. Black mold is hazardous and could be hurting you and your family members.
- Water Quality – Having good water in your bathroom is very important. If you are dealing with rust-colored water or your water just smells awful, this may be a sign that you need to replace your water heater. Corrosion, a common cause of these problems, may be present in your old water heater.
Keep your bathroom in working order when you rely on the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service. We are happy to assist you when you need help with plumbing in Fenton, MO.
Dealing with a sink that is clogged can be frustrating, but this is a common issue that is typically easy to handle. From hair and general debris to soap and toothpaste, there are a lot of ways a sink drain can get clogged. Having a plumber that you can depend on to take care of this issue is essential.
In addition to simple clogs, additional reasons why your sink may be clogged could be deteriorated pipes, tangled tree roots in your home’s main drain line, and large objects lodged inside the pipe. If you think that these problems may be the cause of your sink draining issues, it is certainly time to call a professional to come out to your location and handle the issue.
The team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service is available to assist you with sink draining problems, as well as a vast array of additional services. We are available for homeowners seeking assistance with their septic tanks, as well as individuals who need a toilet replaced. Contact our plumbers in Arnold, MO, today at (636) 296-1211 for more information about our services. We are happy to come to your location and check out your problem as soon as possible.
Are you having problems with your toilet? We have put together a list of reasons why you should invest in a new one:
- Cracks in the Tank or Bowl – When your toilet starts to develop a crack in either the tank or the bowl, it is most likely time to replace it. Letting this issue linger means you will have to deal with unpleasant smells, water leaks, and a hefty water bill due. You can consult a plumber if you are not sure about making the replacement.
- Your Toilet is Old – There have been many developments over the past few decades to make toilets work better. Having an older toilet means having a toilet that uses too much water and is often harder to clean. By replacing it, you will see a smaller utility bill every month.
- Wobbly Toilet – A wobbly toilet should be a cause for concern. If a loose bolt is the source of the problem, this can be fixed by yourself or by a plumber. On the other hand, if your toilet rocks back and forth from years of use or corrosion, it is time to replace your toilet.
Whether you are having toilet problems or are seeking sewer and drain cleaning in High Ridge, MO, you can rest assured the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service will assist you.
Toilet clogs may seem embarrassing, but they are just a part of life. Here are three common reasons why your toilet may be clogged:
- Someone Flushed the Wrong Thing – There are only two things you should be flushing down your toilet – waste and toilet paper. If you start flushing floss, cotton balls, feminine products, and adult personal wipes, you will eventually have to deal with a clog in your toilet. Talk to everyone in your family and make sure they know what is flushable.
- Low-Flow Toilets – There are a vast array of low-flow toilets available and some work better than others. If you have an older low-flow toilet, you are at risk for developing clogs. When you find yourself having to flush multiple times before you clear the bowl, consider upgrading to a newer toilet.
- Flapper Problems – The flapper on your toilet is there to ensure that you can flush the toilet. When the flapper does not open correctly, it causes a weak flush. When this happens, you will not have enough water to move everything along. You can have a plumber come to your home to take care of this issue.
Keep the pipes clean and flowing correctly with help from a plumber in Arnold, MO. The team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service is ready to assist you with a variety of plumbing problems.
Are you frequently dealing with clogs in your shower that is created by hair in the pipe? Here is some excellent advice for you:
- Invest in a Hair Catcher – There are many different hair catchers out on the market, including baskets, plugs, and dome screens. With these catchers, you should be able to prevent the hair from getting in your drain. Make sure you remember to clean them out regularly to avoid additional issues.
- Brush Your Hair – Before you get into the shower, you should brush your hair. When you do this, you get rid of excess hair, preventing the loose strands from going down your drain. Everyone knows that it is much easier to sweep hair off the ground then clean it out of a pipe.
- Do a Weekly Cleaning – If you have not invested in a hair catcher, you can clean your drain filter regularly to take care of the excess hair. With just a piece of wire that has a bent end, you will have no problem reaching down into the drain and getting the excess hair before it becomes a problem.
When it comes to drain cleaning in Fenton, MO, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service to assist you. Our plumbers are ready and willing to come to your location and take care of your drainage problems.
Have you noticed that your toilet is running slowly? If your commode is not flushing the way it always has, it could be a sign that there are problems with your septic system.
Most of the time, a toilet will start to flush slowly when there are water flow problems or basic clogs. Before you do anything, it is essential to ensure that these issues are not the cause of your problem. When your septic pipes begin to have clogging issues or you are dealing with tank problems, your toilet will start to run slowly. When you notice this issue occurring, you need to figure out when you last had your septic system pumped. During this time, a specialist should be able to tell you if your tank has been overflowing or there is a problem with a drain field.
The team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service is available to assist you with your septic system in Fenton, MO, as well as the surrounding areas. We can help you with new installations and cleaning, as well as provide you with inspection services. Call us at (636) 296-1211 to speak with a specialist about your problems today. We are happy to assist you.
A garbage disposal is a critical part of today’s modern kitchen. Without it, we would have to worry about a variety of food bits getting into your drains, causing clogs and damaging your pipes. Many people think that a disposal works like a blender, with blades that chop up and break down waste, but that is not true.
Most garbage disposals work with a grinder plate that grinds down the food into small particles that are able to flow through your drain pipe. When the water is running, it helps let the particles flow through the system into your septic tank or to the sewer. A splash guard is usually installed to prevent water and food particles from flying all over the place while the disposal is running.
If you have problems with a clogged drain, a leaky disposal, or a jammed plate, you can contact the team at AA Quick Plumbing & Sewer Service for affordable disposal repair services. Our dedicated plumbers in Arnold, MO, are available to assist you with your plumbing system. We are known for providing fast and affordable repair services that are sure to get your garbage disposal in working order as soon as possible.